Lectures with the hat in the centre of interest
Suitable for big and small societies, birthday parties or partner programs.
Can be given in the Dutch -, English – or German language..
Items being discussed are:
- Is the hat returning in streetlife again?
- Wearing a hat, is it elegant, arrogant or a statement?
- Etiquette and manners with and without a hat.
- How do I find the hat that suits me best?
- The history of headgear widely explained from religious to baseball- cap.
- handcraft millinery trade.
- In her lectures Hillegonda brings millinery tools along, but also a lot of hats.
- At the end of the lecture there is always time to try a hat on your own head. This is always surprisingly smashing!
Ready to wear and haute mode Hillegonda Hoogvliet Hats Drachtster hooiweg 37a 9213 VG De Wilgen Holland
tel +31 512 524 764 email email@example.com
This post is also available in: Dutch